Hey, I got an ask on my personal blog about Ecstatic Rarity and yeah, if you’re interested to hear what’s going on, go ahead and take a look!
That’s right! Two years ago, as of March 15th, 2011, I signed up for tumblr. To celebrate my continued addiction I’ve prepared a giveaway for my lovely friends and followers!
Here’s what I’ve got up for grabs:
- Two 3 month XBOX LIVE subscription codes
- Two pairs of Wreck-It Ralph coloring/activity books
- A Trixie Lulamoon MLP toy
- A My Little Pony 2013 16 Month Calendar
- And last but not least, a delicious Terry’s Milk Chocolate Orange!
- Winners will be picked at random on Friday, March 22nd
- Reblog to enter! You can reblog once a day. DON’T DELETE ANY OF THE POST.
- You must be following me or one of my other blogs (ArtOfZest or EcstaticRarity)
- HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN (If cant send you a message, someone else is getting your prize!)
- You’ve gotta be comfortable with giving me your shipping address! (except the xbox live codes will be delivered digitally)
- If you win a prize you didn’t want, well, we can figure that out if that happens. Maybe you can trade with another winner.
- Also, I’m sorry but I can’t afford to ship overseas. Unless you’re willing to pay shipping for your prize, North American entries please.
And I think that’s everything! Let me know if you’ve got any questions. Thanks for two good years, tumblr!
A friendly reminder that this giveaway is happening!
I’ll be starting this blog over from scratch to give myself more to work with, story-wise.
Don’t worry, I won’t delete the old posts.
I’ll let you guys know when asks are open for the ‘Grand Re-Opening of Ecstatic Rarity’. I’ll be keeping the ask box open, just in case someone wants to contact me though this blog, but it’s unlikely I’ll be drawing any responses until I get everything all set up and looking nice.
PS: To those who were concerned about my neck injury, I finally managed to see a professional and things are looking well. For the most part, I’m feeling better and I’ll be taking some physical therapy to hopefully prevent issues in the future.
Just reblogging while I get things in order over here.
Welcome to ‘A Touch of Diamonds’!
The BEST Pony Resort-and-Spa in all Equestria!
Have you ever wanted to stay in a resort run by only the very best and most capable hooves in all of Equestria? Now you can!
Book YOUR next vacation at ‘A Touch of Diamonds!’
Run by yours truly, Rarity. And Rarity. And Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity and Rarity.
Did I forget anypony?
You may ask anything you’d like to any of our fine employees! Or just kick back and treat yourself to a Hooficure and a cup of the finest Espresso!
From left to right, our employees are:
(Not Pictured, but On-Board for the Blog, and of course to be depicted later!)
We all hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask any of our gorgeous employees anything you want!
This is going to great fun! I hope you’re as thrilled as I am!
((Heads up: As many of you probably know, not all of the blogs represented here are SFW))
Whether or not I put those plans in to action is a different story. But I’m hoping I’ll have the time and motivation to do so.
Possible changes include:
- a complete revamp in style
- a clean slate, introducing a different backstory (one that makes a little more sense and gives me more to work with)
And dont worry if I do decide to start the blog’s story (what little there is) over, I’ll be sure to keep all the posts up.
In the meantime, for those who might be interested, I just an art blog for myself today. So maybe check it out if you’d like to see what sort of things I draw outside of this blog. There’s plenty of pony goodness. (Also links to places other places you can find me on the internet)
Anyways. I apologize for being so inactive here. Life gets in the way of a lot of things, unfortunately. I really really hope to get this blog up and running again!
And if you have any ideas or suggestions for the well-being of this blog, please don’t hesitate to send me your input! <3
Wishing you all the best!